What I liked about this class was that Mr. Haymore said things that were very inspiring. He always made us write a reflection on quotes he found from people. We had to describe what it meant and what we should do to make the quotes come true. I also liked that when we had a three day weekend he would let us walk around class and talk to our peers and tell them what we did over that time. He also always told us to choose the write and everyone in this class does, we are kind to one another and it is all because of Mr. Haymore. I also liked that it was quiet and that no one bothered me or was yelling things across the room. 

I didn't like that we had to write a reelection for everything. I also didn't like that I was moved from my set. I didn't like that we had to be quiet for a certain time. When he made us stay seated before we had to leave. We sometimes would come out late and I wouldn't have time to go the the restroom. 

Some recommendations are that to let us go to the restroom and to let us out before it is time to go to our others classes. Also, talk more to the students one on one and tell them how things are going. Make the class more fun. 

The highlight for me in this class was that I met Adriana here and I am glade I did because she is a good friend to me. We get along very good and we talk like if we were sisters. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog